Adrift - Episode Three Adrift - Episode Three

Well...

Graphically, it worked. It wasn't amazing, floating boxes aren't going to make my knees buckle, but it was good enough.

As far as the story, it didn't really have one. We had some anonymous characters (Dude #1, and #2), and some soldiers, who kind of walked around and did stuff. And there were fights.

The sound is pretty obvious. Some parts were good, some parts were terrible. Obviously, it needs to be under 5 Megs, but I'd much rather you release 2 episodes than 1 with awful sound quality.

All in all, it was good. Just work on the dialogue, the sound quality, and the story.

pancake0Dean responds:

Number 1 - The characters names. They are spose to be anonymous, we have names picked out already and all will be revealed soon enough. as for the story, it does have one. you clearly havnt watched the first two episodes. So to put this lightly... Die.

Bbq goes to chinese Bbq goes to chinese

I love these

Wow, they're so weird and random, but I love them so much!

Continue making more, please.

Bbqbeefburgerman responds:

Oh i will.

Deal with your problems Deal with your problems

WTF?

I don't get it... It's just some guy talking about how you should deal with your problems and not hide them inside. I suppose I see the point, but why is this on NG? Whatever...

By the way, whoever it is in that vid (I don't know if it's you or whoever) really needs to shave the facial hair. It's not doing you/them any favors.

Age of War Age of War

I love it, but I hate it!

Alright. This is one of the best games on NG, period. It's addictive as hell. Just a few things.

-The special for the Renaissance Age has some problems because it only works for units - if you have no units and not enough money to afford one, you're dead
-I would like to see more units, more in-depth-ness(?) and stuff! An expanded version would be awesome. If you happen to make an Age of War 2, don't plan on changing it entirely, just add onto what it already has!

And so, now I need to make a confession. I just got my grades back for this tri and I got a C+ in AP Comp. I've gotten all As and Bs so far! It's this game's fault my GPA is ruined! Hope you're happy. Haha.

Backyard Buzzing Backyard Buzzing

Bugs!!!!

It has bugs. Of the computer kind. A lot. IN fact, I'd go so far as to say the glitches ruined the game. If they were taken care of it would've been much more fun.

RPG Tower Defense 1.5 RPG Tower Defense 1.5

Good

The game is good. I really liked it. The only thing is, the whole "enemies start to come faster" thing is flawed. See, I had to quit at level 103 because it was going so slowly. I would've loved to keep on going, but there were so many enemies on screen at once that it lagged really badly. I had to stop listening to music because of lag a little before I had to quit.

If you made the timing eventually become static, it would be awesome. I'd say the speed at maybe level 60 or 70 would be good, and from then on hp for enemies could go up or something. Other than that, nice job! I liked it.

-Orr- The Pharaoh's Tomb -Orr- The Pharaoh's Tomb

Well...

It's well written... but why the instrumentation? I'm afraid I couldn't exactly say what would improve it, but the instrument choice makes it sound 10x cheesier than it could have been.

P.S. I love everything else you do.